Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 5, 2009

YUCK!

Proof that cat food should be saved for the cats!
Nakiah and I were in the kitchen one evening. I was cleaning up after dinner and Nakiah was playing with her rice box....or so I thought. I heard her crunching on something and I thought she was putting the rice in her mouth again so I asked her what it was. She opened her mouth, said "meow, nummy" and proceeded to chew. I tried to get what I could out of her mouth, but my efforts were in vain! She finished off her first helping of cat food with a smile on her face. After that, every time I turned around I would hear crunch, crunch, crunch. (Mommy didn't learn the first time to put the kitty dish out of Nakiah's reach) I finally convinced Nakiah that cat food was icky and she shouldn't put it in her mouth. She started spitting it out, walked over to the fridge, grabbed the towel and started wiping her tongue. Thats not to say, however, that she didn't taste it again......

0 comments: