Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 21, 2009

32 Weeks....is not enough!

This was the best picture I could find to show my 7 month belly!
I find myself praying that the next couple of months speed by. I don't remember being this uncomfortable with Nakiah. My back is killing me most days, my legs and feet are swollen every evening and nights are not my favorite time of day....even though I wish I could sleep more than ever! This baby is sitting so low that I have been having pain in my hips, lower back and pelvis for months! Giving Nakiah a bath and picking up her toys in the evening has become quite a task.
On a more positive note, Auma finally got to feel the baby move. I came home from a VERY long day of Soap Box Derby and before my mom left on Saturday, she got to feel a few kicks. She had been trying for a few weeks to feel something, but every time she put her hand on my belly, the baby would stop. Tonight as Nakiah and I were having quiet time before bed, she was rubbing my belly and started pushing on it. Either baby didn't like that or baby was saying hi to sister because starting from one side and moving across all the way to the other side we watched a hand/foot/head/butt roll across my stomach. Nakiah may not have known what was going on, but I thought it was pretty cool that she not only got to see the baby move that much, but she was the one that caused it. It is those moments that make all the discomfort worthwhile.
I'm very thankful that this pregnancy has been uneventful and healthy, I just can't wait to be able to move and breath again!
Oh yeah, still no decision made on the boys name. At what point should I start to worry?

0 comments: