Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 5, 2009

Sunday Afternoon at Friday Creek

On Sunday Corey, Nakiah and I had an afternoon picnic at Friday Creek. Nakiah loved exploring a new place and was completely fascinated by the running water. She kept pointing and saying "fish". We tried to keep her away from the water but that didn't last long!
She loves rocks and LOVES stomping in mud puddles. I knew that would pose a problem before we ever made it to the water........BUT mommy let her guard down and, well - notice the wet feet/pants I was trying to take pictures of Nakiah throwing rocks into the creek. Apparently one of her throws didn't land exactly where she wanted it to or she just really liked that particular rock. Either way, as soon as that stone left her hand, my little angel marched right into the creek after it! Its a good thing I was able to grab her when I did because she seemed so determined that I don't think the idea of stopping ever crossed her mind!
We stuck pretty close by her side after that!
Kisses for Dad
When Misty, Brett and Anna arrived, we finally convinced Nakiah to play on the playground
But, she still liked the water more!

0 comments: