Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 5, 2009

Tulip Time

A couple weeks ago, I played a little hooky from work again! My mom and I took advantage of some nice weather and took Nakiah out to see the tulips. She didn't care much about the flowers, of course, but she very much enjoyed running around like the crazy child everyone stares at thinking "where is that child's mother". :-) What can I say? She only pulled out one tulip this year!
She kept walking past the different flowers, pointing and saying their colors.
The previously mentioned flower, a mere seconds before its demise....
After crawling around growling like a lion
My little ball of energy is finally warn out!

I must admit, trying to capture a cute tulip picture was MUCH harder this year than last year! I've come to the conclusion that children are much more photogenic when they are still immobile!

0 comments: