Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 26, 2009

Potty Time

Nakiah has been sitting on her potty daily for quite some time now, without complaint. In the last month or so, however, she's really been opposed to it. I was getting a bit concerned, mostly because I really don't want two kids in diapers. Auma asked Nakiah one day if she wanted to sit on mommy's potty and she said "yeah". Since then, Nakiah has actually been asking to sit on the potty. Every time she asks I strip her down and head to the bathroom. Nakiah always asks to "wipey" as soon as she sits down. I tell her that she needs to pee-pee before she can wipe, to which she responds "pee-pee-pee-pee"....and then asks for "wipey" again.
Whatever works I guess!
She's not so thrilled about picture time on the potty...?????

0 comments: