Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

November 6, 2009

When there is silence...BEWARE!

A few weeks ago, Kicen and I were in the living room folding laundry while Nakiah was playing with her rice box in the kitchen. She is always so good about keeping the rice in the box and always comes to tell me "I sorry mommy" whenever rice spills on the floor. I've never cared about the mess it makes as long as she keeps things relatively clean...for a 2 year old. This particular day, however, when I walked around the corner to check on my very quiet 2 year old, I found this....
Nakiah was sitting under the kitchen table quietly, and ever so precisely, shoveling piles of rice from the bin to the floor...under the table and the bench. So, I took the shovel from her and told her that her rice box was going away for a while.
Somehow, I ended up being the bad guy!??

0 comments: