Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

November 6, 2009

26

Last month I celebrated my 26th birthday....sort of.
I wasn't too excited about the whole birthday thing this year, and I certainly wasn't expecting a birthday party. My mom and Nakiah surprised me with a family dinner and my favorite birthday cake, decorated with love by Nakiah!
Thank you Auma for making my favorite dinner and letting me share it with everyone. Thank you Auma and Nakiah for the best birthday cake ever!
I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!

I didn't really get any pictures, but Nakiah and Auma made sure I had plenty of black balloons and a sign in the front yard.

Nakiah is just now getting the whole birthday idea and has wished me a happy birthday pretty much every day since October 6! We wake up in the morning and she tells me "happy birthday mom". I come home for lunch during the day and she tells me "happy birthday mom". I come home from work at the end of the day and she tells me "happy birthday mom". This is by far the longest birthday I have ever had...but I have to say, hearing my baby wish me a happy birthday is the best gift I could ever receive!!!

0 comments: