Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

November 6, 2009

"Pumpin Patch"

About a week before Halloween my mom and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch. I don't know if Nakiah remembered it from last year or was just excited to be going somewhere, but she kept asking for the "pumpin patch" the entire day...and continues to talk about it now.
It was a bit chilly, but I, as always, made sure my kids were over bundled. Nakiah could barely contain her excitement and wouldn't even sit still for a picture
First things first, we had to ride the tractors
Then it was off to find the perfect pumpkin
We couldn't forget about the animals.....
except this year, Nakiah was NOT a fan!!! As soon as the geese started honking, Nakiah was freaking out. She was trying to hide behind Auma and then started crying for mommy. I asked her if she wanted mommy to sit near the ducks with her, she said yes....
...but I think she really meant no. She was trying so hard to climb....I'm not really sure where she wanted to climb to, but she did not want to be near the geese!!
She soon forgave mommy for laughing and cuddled up for a picture
But every time the geese honked, she freaked!
He so just goes with the flow, he's such an easy baby!
I so love my little man!
She thinks her feet don't work when Auma is around....
She found Kicen's pumpkin first, his was the little one
So many to choose from
Time for the train ride
She wouldn't let us leave without jumping in the bouncy house
I thought we would never get her out of them
Turns out, she didn't like the other kids and was more than happy to leave their presence!
Just my luck the other bouncy house was empty
Little Miss Pumpkin
Nakiah the Friendly Ghost
My Big Girl
All tuckered out and ready for some french fries!
-Yes, I gave my daughter a sucker and some french fries....and some popcorn!-

0 comments: