Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

November 6, 2009

Morning Routine

Nakiah has definitely become a mommy's girl in the mornings. As soon as I get out of the shower, if Nakiah is awake, she instantly "need you mom". She tells Corey "mommy do it" for everything. Mommy needs to help her go potty, mommy needs to brush her teeth, mommy needs to dress her, mommy needs to get her juice, mommy needs to put Nakiah's tutu on for her and mommy needs to take pictures with her pretty girl!
It certainly adds a great deal to get done in the morning and I'm late to work more often than not these days, but I wouldn't trade my mornings with my baby for anything in the world.
Especially when she's prancing around in green pants and a purple tutu first thing in the morning!! :-) You can't beat mornings like those!

0 comments: