Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 9, 2009

Trick or Treat

Halloween was quite the day for us this year. The weather wasn't exactly nice, my daughter was terrified of the scary costumes (which turned out to be most of them, especially the ones that involved masks) and my son was most content when he was being held.
I did, however, dress them up and pack them out to the Sedro-Woolley Halloween parade and trick or treating. Nakiah still doesn't really understand the whole concept....probably because I dress her in ridiculous costumes, make her say trick or treat to everyone she sees, they put candy in her purple pumpkin bucket, she asks to eat it, I say no and at the end of the day I take all her candy away.
Brother has no idea whats in store....

0 comments: