Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 22, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a bit crazy, and totally busy, this year. Corey always works on Thanksgiving and this year he worked the early morning shift so that he could spend the afternoon with the kids and me. So, Nakiah, Kicen and I spent the morning with the O'Neils and the Waldrops before heading to my parent's house for dinner. I never really understood how draining days could really be until I started packing around two kids and all the artillery that is needed for a full day away from home. It was a long day, but a very fun day and one that I am very thankful to have spent with my beautiful kids and my amazing family!
Grampy, Kicen and Molly
Nakiah Anna, AJ, Kicen, Nakiah and Austin
The Grandkids
Auntie Misty, Kicen and Nakiah
Boog & Dani
Papa and Boog
Nakiah & Auda
She tells me "Auda's kisses" - Auda loves that!
Nakiah and Auntie Crystal
GG & Papa
Nanny, Me & Nakiah
Crazy Tami, Crazy Crystal & Crazy Shelly
Auntie Tami, Auntie Crystal and Auma
Auda, Kicen & Papa
Nakiah & Uncle Shawn
Boog & Kicen
Nakiah trying to figure out the wii controller
Kicen loving his cereal!

0 comments: