Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

April 20, 2009

Sugar & Spice, but not Always Nice!

Nakiah is, for the most part, a very happy little girl! She's not exactly what I would call mellow, but she's usually pretty easy to please. Now there are exceptions to most rules, especially when it comes to toddlers and I'm pretty certain that the mood swings of toddlers are comparable to those of teenage girls!
On this particular occasion, Auma had just hung up the phone and during the devastating realization that Auma was no longer on the line, mommy took the phone out of Nakiah's mouth and away from her reach. Not exactly the combination Nakiah was in the mood for! I'm pretty sure this was the point at which Nakiah realized she could actually crack glass with her screams if she filled her lungs with chest bursting amounts of air.
Oh, and lets not forget the part where she growled at me for taking her picture during this unbecoming moment. Not that I would have wanted my picture taken either, but I do need something to put in her senior year book....or wedding slide show!
I love you princess!

1 comments:

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

I am so glad that we aren't the only ones!! I'm not sure what happened to our little princess either. We are getting told, "don't" (at loud volumes) for everything we do and, "no" (at even louder volumes) when we ask her to do something. Oh how fun, huh? :)