Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

April 20, 2009

28 Weeks Down....Hopefully no more than 12 to go!

Top picture is 1st pregnancy a couple of weeks farther along than the current bottom picture
Nakiah sat right up in my ribs most of the time while this baby jumps all over my bladder!
Top picture was a girl....what does the bottom picture look like? So baby is growing right along and moving all the time! We're finally into the 3rd trimester and still no baby furniture and no boy name. I'm pretty convinced this baby is a girl and Corey is certain its a boy. Or maybe I'm just talking myself into believing its a girl so I don't freak out about not having a boys name picked out yet. This is baby #2 you would think that we could agree on just one name!!! Everything has been pretty smooth and uneventful. I did have to take a 3 hour glucose test after my 1 hour came back questionable. I really don't mind the drink and having 3 hours all to myself was pleasant. Having a needle stabbed inside me 4 times, however, was indescribable and basically as close as one can get to legal torture!!! I have a hard time just typing about it! Lucky for me, everything came back great. At my last dr. apt. I was lucky enough to be a guinea pig for the office. They are looking into purchasing new ultrasound equipment and were trying one of their options out on some of their patients for the day so I got to watch our beautiful baby jumping around for quite some time. They measured the baby's head and rate at which fluid is pumping through the umbilical cord and said everything looks perfect. Doc says baby is pretty active, which is EXACTLY what I want to hear! (there is sarcasm in those words!) Doc told me Nakiah was pretty active too and she hasn't stopped since! I'm not so sure its humanly possible to keep up with two "pretty active" children! Sorry Auma! We are extremely excited about adding to our family and are getting very anxious for the next couple of months. If we could just agree on a name and figure out what to do with Nakiah when the baby is being born, we'll be set!

0 comments: