Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

April 3, 2009

Indoor Sandbox

A couple of weeks ago, I saw on our friend Tonya's blog that she had made a "rice box" and a "noodle box" one afternoon for her boys. I thought it was a great idea, so Nakiah and I ventured out to gather the makings of our new toy.....
It was like she knew what we were doing. As soon as we walked in the door she grabbed the bin, pointed and said "in, in, in". She, of course, had to help me pour the rice into the bin and put the toys in the rice
She seriously screamed when I pulled her away to change her diaper
It was all I could do to get her to eat her dinner
Needless to say, we played in our rice box for the rest of the evening!
Thanks Tonya for the great idea!

1 comments:

Tanya said...

HOW FUN!! you are such a great mom!!!

I always look to see if you have updated this blog.. its a great idea to watch her grow. loves it!

miss you guys!