Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 18, 2009

Jungle Playland

Jungle Playland has easily become Nakiah's favorite (indoor) place to play. Between my mom and Corey and I, she's been making pretty regular weekly trips. Her favorite place is the ball pit and the little jungle. She could spend all day in the ball pit, especially if she were the only kid in there. The last time Corey and I took her there, I was in line waiting to pay and Corey put Nakiah down and let her run. I watched her walk around a bit and suddenly, out of nowhere, she turns around, screams and runs right to me. She wrapped her arms around my legs, gave me a great big hug and took off to the toys. I could almost see the light bulb turn on like she suddenly realized where she was and how much she enjoyed being there.

0 comments: