Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 18, 2009

Food Is Fun!

Nakiah has so much fun eating these days, sometimes I think it might be her favorite part of the day. She's getting to that age where she'll ask for an apple, or banana or whatever but it MUST be whole! If I cut the apple into slices, peel the banana and give her half or cut something into smaller pieces, she suddenly is not interested in eating it.....but she'll have a bite of mine... and then she'll keep it thank you.
I've had to start eating my apples peeled so that when I give it to her, I don't have to alter it in any way. Whatever it takes to be a big girl I guess.
She very much likes to "get mommy" with her messy hands. She'll sign please and then say "mmmuuuuhhhh" like she wants to give me a kiss but when I lean forward she tries to rub her hands all over my face. She is really into tearing her food apart and checking it out, especially berries or something that has an "inside".
Oh, and did I mention how much she likes to squish everything between her fingers?
Compliments of Auma....

0 comments: