Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 9, 2009

Celery or Ranch???

I'm not a big celery eater, but a couple days ago I had a craving. As I was cleaning the celery Nakiah saw it and said "nummy". I didn't think she would actually eat it, especially considering how stringy it is, but she seemed to like it just fine and was all over it when she saw me dipping it in the ranch (she loves to dip anything).
She was dipping and eating... Eating and dipping.....until I walked back to the kitchen
I came back out and this is what I found
Next time I ate celery I think she remembered how fun the dip was and again asked for some "nummy"
I was trying to determine if she actually liked the celery, which she ate when I put it in her mouth....
....or if she was just eating it as a means to get what she really wanted!
I'm pretty certain the ranch was the ultimate goal!

1 comments:

Tonya Doman said...

hmmm....I'm guessing she'll be that girl that dips her fries into mayo too? The thought of eating ranch plain makes me want to barf!! :)
She sure is a cutie! :)