Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 14, 2008

Michael Jr??

When we were little, Michael used to get in the cupboard with all of the canned foods and play with them like they were blocks. He could play inside the cupboard like that for hours. He made toys out of everything and was so content playing by himself. Nakiah doesn't so much like to play by herself if she has a choice, but I think she has a bit of her uncle in her...
I came around the corner the other day and found my daughter rearranging my cupboards. Before you start scolding me about baby proofing the doors, I've left the "tupperware/towel" cupboards open so Nakiah has something to play with while we're cooking or doing dishes, or whatever people do in kitchens. :)
Apparently the stuff I feel should be kept in the drawer was in her way because.... ...next thing I know, she was trying to climb all the way to the back of the cupboard behind the pull out.

1 comments:

Tonya Doman said...

What is it about those kiddos? I have to post soon about Jake getting in my stove drawer! Smart little devils, aren't they?
She is too cute by the way!