Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 21, 2008

Drowning in Snow!!!....But LOVING it!

I got off work early on Thursday and decided to take Nakiah to my parents house to play in the snow, at that time they had about 22 inches give or take.
It was so deep that when I pulled into the driveway my car was pushing snow. When I opened my door, snow was piling up as my door pushed through the drifts.
We used an old stadium chair as a sled for Nakiah
She had so much fun
She kept laughing as she was being pulled
She had only had a 30 minute nap all day and was a bit grouchy if we weren't doing what she wanted
She kept signing "more" and "please" if we stopped pulling her
We tried to visit Auntie Fritzi next door, but Nakiah thought we were trying to take her inside and wouldn't walk to the front door
So she and Auma threw snow in the air and laughed when it floated to the ground
She had a blast as long as mommy didn't try to take her bink out of her mouth...have I mentioned before how much I hate that thing?
This was one of the small drifts I stuck her in, she couldn't move and got a bit frustrated until she realized she could play with the snow without having to bend down
Attempting to walk through the car tracks
Shoveling snow
Auma had to bring out the measuring cups for Nakiah to play with
I tried to teach her to eat the snow, only the white snow of course, but she would just watch me and laugh. When I tried to get her to eat it, she just pushed it to my mouth.
The snow came up over the seat of the chairs
The front porch should be two steps higher than the sidewalk

0 comments: