Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 21, 2008

Lights of Chrstmas

Last weekend the family made the trek to Warm Beach to experience the Lights of Christmas. It was a bit cold....to say the least, but such a beautiful night right after the first snow. She's not real sure about this!
My wonderful family
Nakiah met Frosty and was a bit shy at first
It took a while for her to warm up to him
She tried a few times to work up the courage....
and it paid off!! She gave Frosty a hug!.....then wanted to keep hugging him and said "no" every time he hugged another kid. :)
Michael and Danielle
Mom and Dad
Me and Corey
Gingerbread Danielle and Michael
Gingerbread Rashel and Corey
Two of my very favorite people!
She couldn't get enough of Frosty!
Eventually she got mad at me for not letting her run crazy and then got really mad when I was trying to take pictures of her crying. She kept running away from me, I would get in front of her, she turned around and yelled. We did that a couple of times before I was able to capture the moment......and boy was she screaming. If you look close, you can see her tonsils!
She didn't even let me touch her for the rest of the night, only Auma could hold her.
Oh, daddy could touch her too as long as I didn't get close!
Checking out the ponies
2008 Group Shot, its now a family tradition!

1 comments:

Tonya Doman said...

I wanted to start this tradition too, but with the nasty weather, we never it made it up.

Seeing your pictures makes me excited for next year. You have some great shots of Nakiah with your parents.