Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 14, 2008

Happy 27th Uncle Michael

My little brother turned 27 on the 7th. He's finally older than me! :) When we were little Michael used to tell me that one day he would be older than me....he finally made it.
To celebrate such a momentous occasion, Corey, Nakiah and I along with my mom and dad went over to spend the day with Michael and Danielle.
Nakiah shared the frosting fork with Michael
Then she decided he had enough Say cheese!
Nakiah...still eating the frosting while Boog blows out the candles.
Michael wants Corey and I to compete against him and Danielle in a gingerbread making contest for Christmas....this is our competition
...it tasted good!
On the way home, while waiting for the ferry we took a walk around a little park that was decorated for the Holidays....Nakiah was just not into it.
She really just wanted to get away from these things.
Happy Birthday Uncle Michael...we love you!

0 comments: