Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

August 15, 2008

Miss Independent

When Nakiah is tired and she doesn't get what she wants she gets mad and will pitch a fit (not my favorite thing). In this instance, she wanted Corey to hold on to both of her hands and let her walk around. Corey was trying to make her walk holding only one of her hands. She thought it should be done her way!! She stiffened up, threw her head back and started crying.
Corey let go of her hand and she sat herself down and started crying. She had SUCH a pouty face, I couldn't help but take a picture. I know she'll hate these pictures one day, but I love capturing even the most unflattering moments, and in her defense, she was extremely tired, hot and in desperate need of a nap. P.S ~ Confession Time
Before having a messy toddler (or a puky infant for that matter), I would look at messy kids and think "how gross, who just lets their kid be gross". We had taken Nakiah to the park for another picnic dinner and she was eating watermelon and got juice all down the front of her, mix that with the dirt pile she was playing in and you end up with the messy kid pictured above. I now know why those moms had "messy kids". Moral of the story ~ I should spend a little less time judging messy kids and a little more time cleaning up my own. :-)

0 comments: