Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

August 30, 2008

And so it begins.....

My mom gave Nakiah her second set of early birthday gifts. (The first set were the "stays at Meega's house" gifts) ~ I think the different classifications for Nakiah's gifts are just a way for my mom to spoil Nakiah!! Yesterday she bought Nakiah a new slide, some magnetic letters for the fridge and some very cute new clothes for Nakiah's 1 year pictures on Monday.
We could have left the slide disassembled and Nakiah would have loved it just as much! A bit big for her still, but she LOVES to climb on it!!
I think she is going to be my little daredevil! Learning to spell her name. Its a work in progress. Thank you Meega and Grampa for all of the wonderful gifts!! We really appreciate all of them and can't wait to spend hours and hours playing with them. Thanks for spoiling me, even though Daddy doesn't want me to be spoiled. :-)

0 comments: