Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

August 10, 2008

Ice Cream, She Screams!!!

So mommy caved in and finally let Nakiah have some ice cream. She doesn't get sweets very often, usually just for special occasions and probably a little when mommy is not around :-). I thought our weekend in Winthrop and the fact that she was such a great baby the entire time, was reason enough to share an ice cream cone with her.
I don't think I was sharing quite as much as she thought I should have been. Every time I took the cone away to lick the drips, she got a little impatient! (She gets that from her dad ;-))

Once she got the ice cream cone in her hand, it was over. She had no interest in continuing the sharing process

Not even with Meega
It was like she couldn't eat it fast enough Just look at the face she is giving me So, I took her off of the saddle to put her back in the stroller. I had to take the ice cream cone out of her hand in order to put her arm in the strap. The most important lesson I learned on Nakiah's first vacation......
NEVER, under ANY circumstances remove an ice cream cone from her hand!!

This was even after I gave the cone back to her. She was so mad, she didn't even notice I had put the cone back in her hand. When she finally did realize she had the cone in her hand, she threw it at me. We're going to work on the temper. ;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that last picture made me laugh out loud!! It looks like you guys had lots of fun!