Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 9, 2010

Lights of Christmas 2009

On December 23rd, the family bundled up and headed out the Warm Beach for the Lights of Christmas. Last year Auda, Auma, Boog and Dani joined us. This year, along with last year's alum, Tami, Crystal, Shawn, Kelsey and Riley came too. We all had a blast, even though it was pretty cold. It was a great way to celebrate Crystal's birthday too!
Kicen all bundled up, ready for the ride
Boog & his girl Dani, Nakiah and Boog
Boog & Dani
Auda, Nakiah and Auma snacking on some kettle korn
Shawn, Kelsey, Crystal (the birthday girl) and Riley
Nakiah, Me and Corey - I was afraid to take Kicen out of the stroller
1- I thought he would fall asleep
and
2- I thought he would get too cold since he wasn't actually moving around
Nakiah taking a train ride
Gingerbread Daddy & Gingerbread Mommy
Gingerbread Tami & Gingerbread Crystal
Gingerbread Nakiah & Gingerbread Auda
Gingerbread Boog & Gingerbread Dani
Gingerbread Nakiauda & Gingerbread Auma
Gingerbread Shawn & Gingerbread Crystal
Swan Lake
Mount Baker
Parade waving
~all the girls~
(plus Kicen - who much preferred the Bjorn)
~the boys~
Me & my amazing babies!!
I will admit I was a bit surprised with my kids. Nakiah wasn't as into the lights as she was last year. She was way more interested in wandering along the paths and hanging out with the family. Kicen was way more into it than I expected him to be. He started getting a bit crabby, so I eventually packed in up in the Bjorn (pink blanket and all) and he LOVED it. He is such a people watcher and loved checking out all the pretty colors.
We all had a great time and can't wait to see the Lights of Christmas 2010!

0 comments: