Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 21, 2010

Just a cookie sort of day...

This afternoon was our first real cookie decorating experience. Nakiah has decorated cakes, made brownies and cookies, but today she made cookies, colored frosting and decorated her cookies all by herself....and like every good chef Nakiah had to taste her creation!
...more than a few times!
One color is never enough
She requested the colors, squeezed the food coloring and even told us when they were the exact color she needed. Quite opinionated, this one!
Her first masterpiece
Check out that concentration
I think the sprinkles were her favorite part!!
Her "drippering" technique
This she called "two both"
Oh, one more taste
She totally wants more sprinkles!!
I think we officially have a master baker on our hands!

1 comments:

Grammy said...

Those cookies are soooo pretty!!!
I know for sure I have a cookie
decorator to help me at christmas!!