Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 9, 2010

Back Logged...just a bit!

Nakiah got stamps for Christmas from Santa...can you tell?
Boog teaching Nakiah how to dunk her cookies in milk... ...I couldn't tell which one of them was enjoying it more
Always smiling!
Especially when there is food in his hands
She was helping me clean Kicen after his lunch - I guess he got some on his head
I was taking pictures of Kicen's reaction to his first taste of squash...she insisted that I take a picture of her too. ;-)
I swear, this kid always has something in his mouth!!
"like Mommy does"
All bundled up and ready for our walk
Playing with Auda
Flying away
She loves her Auma
I couldn't have picked better kids!!
"be tiet mom, i watching wubby"
He really does put up with a lot!

0 comments: