Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

July 7, 2009

July 3rd

Corey had to work over the weekend, so Nakiah and I began our busy weekend at Big Lake with Michael and Danielle. They even bought her this duck life jacket thing so she could swim with her Boog.
First steps into Big Lake. Since Nakiah has been on the "all dirty" kick, she really didn't like the dirt/muck getting inside her shoes. Once that touched her feet, she didn't move another step. I love this picture!!! I love them!!!
Nakiah braving the waters with Boog, okay it took a little more bravery from Mommy than from Nakiah. I think I was on the verge of hyperventilating....thank you Boog for keeping my baby safe! :-)
She really enjoyed splashing Boog with the water in her seat...do you think she peed in it first?
Playing with Dani.....and boy does Nakiah love her Dani!
She couldn't quite figure out the whole point of the game...
So she took a break to try her skills at the squirt guns....
A beautiful day on the lake, toooooo hot for 9 month pregnant mommy, but beautiful all the same!
Keith giving Nakiah some pointers....I made him keep the drinking part out of the game for this lesson!
Eventually, she made up her own rules
Taking a break before we headed out
We spent the rest of the afternoon at Auma and Auda's house. Since I always have to work most of the day, and night, on the 4th, it was nice to get to spend so much time playing with my baby girl! As you can see, Auda enjoyed the time with his girl too!
They never run out of things to do together
Besides, how could anyone resist this face?!
Taking a dip with Auma
Again, she makes her own rules.....this girl moves to the beat of her own drum and I'm pretty sure that drum is in a Missionary Rejekt rock and roll band!!! - I think Dude would agree! ;-)
She's getting ready to be sneaky
She thought it would be funny to dump water on Auda
After a few distractions, she finally got close enough to soak him, and Auda wouldn't participate
Our weekend only got busier from here.....

0 comments: