Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

July 8, 2009

9 Months and WAITING!!!!

This afternoon I had my 39 week appointment with my doc. I was praying for some good news and actually left the office with a smile on my face. Doc says baby is very low which means a quick delivery....according to him. I told him I was going to hold him to it, especially since I'm planning on doing the natural birth with no meds again!
The baby has been slowly dropping lower and lower for the last 3-4 weeks and apparently is making some great progress. Doc says he expected a baby within the week. I asked him if he would give me this weekend and he said he has a strong feeling we could have a baby this weekend!!!!!!!!
I attempted some self portraits and then decided to have Corey snap some shots when he got home....
Mommy and her two babies
Let the countdown begin!
Boy or Girl??? Any final thoughts?.....and if you guess boy, you must also provide a minimum of two name suggestions. :-)

3 comments:

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Yay!! I hope "he" comes this weekend because we can't wait to meet "him"!!!!

So obviously we're guessing a boy and I say Austin and Tyler. ;) Can't give you the names that we have on hold. :)

Tonya Doman said...

I too think its a boy! Lucas had a boy in his toddler group named Mercer and I think that is a cool unique name. I also like the name Cameron for a boy.

Tonya Doman said...

Oh' and I wish you good luck this weekend! :)