Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 30, 2008

Kings & Domans

On Sunday we finally got together with the Kings ~ Nick, Megan & Chelsea ~ and the Domans ~ Pete, Tonya, Lucas & Jacob ~!!
Megan, Tonya and I were all pregnant at the same time and this was the first time that we have all been able to get together. By together, I mean in the same house....it was close to impossible to get a picture of all 4 kids together.
This was the best I came up with

I think Lucas had enough of the picture time...

Jacob bolted next
There there was one......pretty little girl! Nakiah playing with Nick Jake on top of the world...or at least the tball set Lucas and McQueen Tonya and Lucas Nakiah had quite the time walking in the grass on a slope, she spent most of the time trying to stand up Play Time Future Fire Woman A rare moment of stability I love this picture of Lucas
I think they're planning something I think Nakiah needs to learn a bit about sharing Sorry Lucas! Jake, Nakiah and Chelsea
(Taking advantage of the fact they are all strapped in) Another attempt at a group shot
Playing music for Megan Somehow I don't think she has the right genes for the WNBA :-) Playing with Lucas Nakiah LOVED the boys' bucket of animals Thanks Pete and Tonya for hosting such a great dinner. We had a great time. Nakiah had a blast with the kids and we're all looking forward to next time.

0 comments: