Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 30, 2008

Ketchup

Corey and I aren't very big ketchup eaters.
We're the family that keeps the obligatory bottle of Heinz around, even when we're cleaning out the fridge, locate the ketchup and can't remember the last time we opened it.
We saw our friend Chelsea loving the ketchup on her blog and thought we'd see if Nakiah would like it.........turns out she digs the red stuff!
~Hold on mom, let me taste it~
~Okay, seems to be alright~ ~I need another dip!~ ~She's really loading this bite~ I stopped taking pictures, but after this she went straight to finger dipping and couldn't get enough. She kept telling me "uummmm", which is Nakiah for Yum!

1 comments:

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

See Nakiah...it's YUMMY!! You should try dipping your green beans in it too, that's my favorite. Tell your mommy I want to play with you again soon!

-Chelsea