Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

July 21, 2011

I Can't Believe Its True!!!

My Baby Boy Is 2!!!
Its hard to believe that my little man is already 2 years old.
Those hundreds, or maybe even more, conversations we had discussing what names we liked for our unborn baby seem like yesterdays conversations.  Sometimes I look at my sweet boy and wonder where the time has gone.  He is becoming such a little boy right before my eyes and I wish I could just pause time.
Kicen is full of energy and runs forever on empty.  Just when I think he is about to crash his engine revs and he's back to crazy.  He loves to have fun and simply likes to play.  He can keep himself busy with the simplest toys and is developing the greatest imagination.  He is silly and spontaneous.  He is fearless and fun loving.  He is quite a show off and loves to get a laugh.  My little man will be the center of attention.
Kicen is a flirt by nature and plays the bashful card whenever women talk to him, but he can't get enough attention from any man he sees.  He has no fear of strangers and wants everyone to be his friend.  He is definitely a people person and never passes up an opportunity to show off.
 My little man is a Russell boy to the core.  He is ornery, stubborn and can get quite mad and he is sweet and gentle and ready for anything.  He is a perfect mix of sugar and spice and will forever keep us on our toes.  Kicen can get an attitude at the drop of a hat and turn around and flash the sweetest smile to melt your heart.  I already know, without a doubt, Kicen will use these powers to his advantage.
 Kicen has a huge heart and is always concerned about the well being of others.  He asks on a regular basis if we are happy and is always making sure we're okay.  While Kicen isn't the cuddler I wish he was, he does like lots of loves when he is hurt or isn't feeling well, especially if those loves are coming from his Auma. 
 He doesn't like to share his Mommy with other kids and he doesn't like his Daddy to be out of his site.  He is completely in love with his Auma, can't get enough of his Auda and can't stand to be without his Sister.  He is not keen on the idea that something might be happening without him and he loves to have everyone together. 
 Kicen is without a doubt the class clown.  He is always looking for an opportunity to show off, to make people laugh or to just be silly.  The bigger the reaction, the bigger the show.  I am bracing myself now for the phone calls from future teachers. 
 The day Kicen was born was a crazy, fast paced, whirlwind day full of lots of love, laughter, family and friends.  Kicen has kept that theme going strong over the past 2 years.  At 2 years old, he already has his own ideas of how things should be and is very much his Mother's opinionated son.  He has a very clear understanding of what he does and does not like and he isn't afraid to let you know.  He LOVES his buppies, can not get enough of trucks/tractors/motorcycles, HATES toe jam and dirty hands and lives for peperoni.  He loves animals and playing in water.  He isn't a fan of anything that involves messes and must at all time have his Seahawks hat on his head.
 Kicen is certainly the most enjoyable, energetic, fun loving little man.  He brings joy to our home and so much love to our hearts.  He is Sister's little pal, Mommy's little boy and Daddy's little buddy.  I am amazed by him every day and am so blessed to be his Mom.  He is a light in my life and a gift to our family.
He is simply amazing.   
Words are not enough to describe the honor I feel to call myself your Mom.
 I am beyond blessed to have you in my life and to watch you grow.  I cherish every single minute I share with you and would give anything to stop the hands of time.  You have my whole heart and I am so very proud of you.  You are very much your own little person and I can't wait to see what is in store for you.
Happy Birthday Kicen Michael, you have made my world complete and full of so much fun.  You have given me an unparalleled happiness and an undefinable joy.
You simply are my life and I could not love you more.

1 comments:

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Yay!! You're back. :)
Happy birthday Kicen...hope you have a wonderful day!