Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

August 23, 2010

Sushi

Nakiah is pretty adventurous when it comes to food....or at least she likes to think she is.
She thinks she likes eggs, she doesn't. She thinks she likes avocados, she doesn't. She thinks she likes gummy candy, she doesn't. The list goes on. When she wanted to try my sushi, I was certain she wouldn't even put it in her mouth. But she insisted on using the chopsticks, like Mommy.
(notice the tongue sticking out in severe concentration ~ we call this the "Grampa Jerry" after Corey's dad!)
With a not so convincing look on her face she told me "yum, Mommy. I wike sushi". She then proceeded to remove everything from the inside of the roll and took nibbles of the rice from the outside.
I guess she's discovered that she likes to eat rice. ;-)

0 comments: