Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

August 23, 2010

Birthday Bash for my Baby Boy

I can't believe my baby boy is a year old. The last 12 months have flown by and my sweet baby is now a crazy little boy....still super sweet, but oh so crazy fun!!
We had a birthday bbq at Auma and Auda's house, complete with lots of water fun.
Kicen had so much fun playing in the water and running around with the kids.
It was hard to keep him focused when it came time to open gifts, but the trucks seemed to do the trick
Nakiah did very well being patient and letting her brother open the gifts.
The best gift of the entire day, it seemed, was a card that played music....
I seriously thought my son would devour the cake and have it all over him...
to my surprise, he was almost disgusted with the idea of touching it, let alone putting it in his mouth!
Sister, on the other hand, was just waiting to break into that frosting!!
Kicen got a little bit on his finger and was pretty concerned about it...
...until I gave him a spoon
Apparently, my son prefers to use utensils.
Nakiah is okay with using her fingers... ;-)
We even did a little celebrating for Daddy's birthday
The oh-so-happy-birthday-boy
We ended the evening with a few test runs of the new toys
I think the party was a success!!

Thanks to everyone who made it to celebrate with us!!

0 comments: