Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 11, 2010

Spicy Girl

Nakiah is my spicy little princess!!
In her I've found the perfect mix of attitude, sensitivity, independence and affection. She keeps me on my toes and makes every day a new adventure.
She is caring, sweet, exciting, spontaneous, fun loving and has a pretty big heart for such a little girl.
She is a nurturer and a storyteller. She is observant and inquisitive and has a memory that surprises me. She loves to play with her imagination and bring you into her world of fun. She is a Mommy's girl but can't get enough of her Auma. She loves spending time with her Daddy but often tells me "I need my Auda". She is the best big sister and is so good at making Kicen laugh. She smothers him with love almost as much as Mommy does. I am so proud of my precious girl

0 comments: