Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 11, 2010

Happy Guy

Kicen is my happy little man!!
I can honestly count the number of times he has really been unhappy. He is by far the easiest baby I've ever met and I could not be more in love with him.
He is happy, fun, easy going, lovable, sweet and so easy to please.
He is a thinker and an explorer. He is patient and even tempered. He can play by himself and loves to roll around. He knows his Mommy's voice and gets excited when he hears me. He absolutely adores his sister and is content just watching her play. When he sees Daddy he gets a huge grin on his face. If Auma doesn't pick him up right away when she walks into a room, he starts to growl and he loves to play with Auda, even though Mommy thinks its still too rough.

I am so proud of my precious boy!

0 comments: