Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

July 15, 2008

Sleepy Girl!

Nakiah has started fighting sleep like no other. She will do whatever she can to keep herself awake. Everything from grunting/growling to racing around the house touching every surface imaginable. She will do this for so long that when I do get her to sit still for a moment, she just passes out....even if its in the middle of dinner. :)
I was feeding her some vegetable soup when I noticed her eyes getting heavy. She started shaking her head like she was done and then turned her head to avoid the spoon. Next thing I know, her eyes are closed and she is dead to the world. I had to move her head for her so she wouldn't get a kink.
She didn't budge when I cleaned off her face.
If only she understood the concept of nap time! :)

0 comments: