Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

July 15, 2008

Poor Baby

Last week while I was at work, my parents were taking Nakiah for a walk when my mom noticed that Nakiah's face was swollen and blotchy. Her eyes and nose were watering and her whole face was red. They brought her straight home and washed her down in the bath. These pictures were taken after the bath and my parents say she looks 100% better in these photos than she did when they first noticed something was wrong.
Poor things eyes were almost swollen shut and her little lips were all puffy and red. She had blotches all over her face and her eyes and nose just kept running. The redness in the pictures were actually swollen patches. We think she had a reaction to the sunscreen my mom put on her. The only thing is, we've used that same sunscreen several times before without any problems. My mom also put it on Nakiah's arms that day too with out a reaction. My parents didn't see any bugs around her so we ruled out a bite/sting and she hadn't eaten anything out of the ordinary. So far that has been the only incident and hopefully it stays that way.

0 comments: