Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 10, 2008

Lions & Tigers & Bears ... Oh My!!

My mom & I took Nakiah to the Mom & Me at the Zoo, Mother's Day event. It was way more for me than it was for Nakiah, but we all had a great time.

We're off to see some animals...

Nakiah and her new monkey friend

Watching the gorilla pick berries

Nakiah liked the otters until Meega got too close

She liked the kids standing next to us more than she liked the elk, and several other animals

She actually did like watching the bears play

Once she got over her initial fear of them, she liked the animal statues....way better than the real animals.

We even rode on an elephant!!

At the family farm, she got to touch some of the animals.....not her favorite thing!

She just sort of watched the other kids and then turned around to climb up my arms if an animal got too close. Meega & Nakiah watching the Peacock
This, she did like
By the end of the day, she was pretty pooped!
Probably because she was too busy watching all the kids to even take a nap.
She made my 1st mother's day so much more than I could ever have imagined it would be!!

0 comments: