Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 10, 2008

8 Months.....WOW!

Time really does fly by when you're having fun!! I can't believe Nakiah is already 8 months old. Its hard to imagine that she was once so tiny. =) She's really starting to change almost over night.
I tried to tell her it never looks as good in person as it does in the menu....
I was under the impression that glaring at your mom didn't start until at least 13-ish, and even then shouldn't it be behind my back? She must have seen her hair in the mirror....
Learning to eat all by herself
Next time we'll work on using the utensils
The fact that she has no fear, only adds to my slight paranoia
"You can run but you can't hide!"
-Now that she is crawling, she loves to follow me-
Just not sure about the rug yet
Every time the camera comes out....
Nakiah in motion, as always!

0 comments: