Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 12, 2007

Family Photos

Okay, Kiah is only 6 days old. We've only been home from the hospital for 3 1/2 days and already, I'm getting scolded for not posting new pictures....you know who you are! :) Here are some pictures of Kiah with her family. If you aren't shown, its time to stop by!
Sweet Angel
This is her cradle, it isn't even a full size crib and look how little she is
Must be a good dream
Already smiling for her Mommy :)
I know it looks like Daddy has Kiah around his finger, but really...its Daddy wrapped around Kiah's finger!!
With Uncle Michael (a.k.a. Uncle Sports Keg)
With Grammy and Anna
With her cousin Anna, a picture for Grandpa Jerry's wallet!
With Grandpa Dennis
With Mema
With Great Grandma Tingley
With her cousin Kelsey
With Uncle Shawn
With Nanny, her Great Grandma

6 comments:

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

What a cutie...and getting cuter each day! Rashel, let me know when you want company!! Nick's going back to nights so I'll be up north a lot!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for new pictures!!!! I think she misses me.

Anonymous said...

She is soo precious! Congratulations you guys. Are you parents happy to be called GRANDparents now??

Laurie said...

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

love to take annas little knickers off and show her where baby came out, fingers first, then my tounge and final f--k her and c-m in her so maybe she has my baby

Anonymous said...

i want the baby in bed with anna and me, let her watch while i make anna orgasm over and over