Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 19, 2007

Dress Up

For those of you who know my brother, this will not be a surprise...for those of you who have yet to be blessed by Uncle Sports Keg, this is where you will begin to pray for my daughter...

Michael got a wild hair while getting ready for a WEDDING, and decided to clean up the facial hair....until he found a tube of mascara. (Note the pose)
For those of you who think that it couldn't get any worse..... Apparently little girls aren't the only ones that play dress up with their mommy's make up and hair spray!
Should I be worried that my husband likes to play dress up with my brother?
Super Troopers anyone?
At what point do I worry about what I am exposing my child to?
Oh, and if you are wondering....YES, Michael really did go to the wedding dressed like that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but those pictures actually kinda creep me out!!