Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

June 22, 2010

Play Date

Nakiah loves her friend Jayla. A few nights ago we were on our way to the store and Nakiah asked me where Jayla was. When I told her that Jayla was at home with her Mommy and Daddy Nakiah replied "I sad". When I asked her why she was sad, she told me "I sad Jayla not with me".
She asks for Jayla to come to her house at least once a week. We've really only had a few actual play dates with Jayla, but Nakiah absolutely loves her!
A while ago, we took Jayla to the park with us. The girls had a blast running around together, playing on the toys and determining who could scream the loudest. I had my first experience taking two 2 year olds to the bathroom in one very disgusting port-a-potty. I couldn't leave one outside alone, so the three of us in the potty with the door half open, was probably quite a site! Not to mention, the girls didn't quite understand why I made them keep their hands on their bellies at all times. ;-)
Jayla liked to swing on the swing (go figure, right?) ~ Nakiah liked to push the empty swing
Cheers during juice break
This is my favorite picture of Jayla that day!!
My two boys!!

We had such a great day and can't wait to do it again soon!!

0 comments: