Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

June 27, 2009

Anniversary Dinner

My fabulous parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary on June 23 so we celebrated tonight with a family dinner.
Congratulations and happy anniversary to the best parents God could have given to Michael and me. We are who we are because of your love and devotion to each other and to our family! You've always given more than we could ever have asked for and continue to do so every single day. You are not only the absolute best parents, but also amazing role models, exceptional grandparents and supportive friends. You've always been there 110% without question, no matter what and for that we will always be grateful. If I can be to my children even half of what you have always been to me, my children will be blessed beyond measure!
Cheers to another 30 years!
Papa & GG Jackie & Jerry
Shawn & Crystal
Shelly & Tami
The happy couple - I promise my dad is happy, he's just not much for smiling in pictures. :-)
I love you Daddy!
The whole gang
Boog, Dani
Papa & GG (who actually branched out of their comfort zone and tried a little deep fried ice cream....and liked it!)
Daddy & Nakiah making funny faces at each other
Dani, Boog & Nakiah
Dennis, Shelly, Tami and Corey
I was there....I promise.

0 comments: