Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 10, 2009

Bring It On!!

Nakiah and I were so excited to see snow on Saturaday!! She kept pointing out the window saying "snow, snow, snow" which actually sounds more like "noooooe, noooooe, noooooe". We couldn't wait to get outside.
She thinks chasing the dog and cat is the funnest thing, especially in the snow when it gets so slippery She kept pointing to the cat and saying "oh no, mama, oh no". Then she would try to brush the snow off of the cat....it was an ongoing process. Every time the snow would let up a bit, we had to call it "nooooe, nooooe"! I'd say "oh no, where did it go" and Nakiah would look up and start calling for the snow. She got so excited every time she saw a flake fall.
It is so much fun to see her get such pleasure out of the simplest things.
She really makes me appreciate so many things that I used to take for granted or not even pay attention to. I honestly believe that children teach their parents just as much as we teach them!
I'm awfully lucky to have such an amazing teacher!

0 comments: