Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 28, 2008

She's A Roller Over-er

Its been a while, so we have some updates.
At Nakiah's 4 month check up (at the beginning of January) she weighed 16lbs 6oz and was 24 3/8 inches long. Doc says she's leveling off closer to 50/50, which is a lot lower than the 90/75 percentile she was at the last appointment.
(Again, she's a healthy girl!)
She's really liking her food. She loves bananas and sweet potatoes, she's warmed up to the carrots but pears she's still getting used to. She'll sometimes eat the rice cereal with banana flakes, but now that she's tasted straight food, she would prefer the real thing. Rice cereal apparently got really old, really fast.
Our biggest news..............she FINALLY rolled over. My mom undressed Nakiah and let her play naked on the floor today (when I was on my way out the door back to work). As I was pulling out of the driveway I heard her yelling for me. I came back inside and watched my bitty girl roll over like she's been doing it for weeks!
She's as proud of herself as I am!!

0 comments: