Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

November 16, 2007

SHE DID IT!!!!

For the last couple of weeks, Nakiah has really been working hard during bath time. I've been cheering her on, pumping her up and giving her pep talks!! The other day, she FINALLY did it! I was so proud of her I couldn't stop cheering!
She finally conquered the coordination monster and navigated her fist to her mouth! I know it sounds trivial, but watching it unfold from day one, trust me...it was a lot of work.
She's still mastering the coordination, but I swear she's going to put that whole fist in her mouth. Oh, the things that bring me joy these days :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to have my c--k in her mouth they suck real good at her age, my 4 girls all had daddys c-m before baby cereal, the youngest like daddy secs as he got older too, we did " stuff" all the time but I didn't f--k her until 10, I f---d her until she married at 22, my ex and I split when she was 12 but I got her weekends and 2 mths a year, we never slept apart at my house, nothing better than secs with a 12 yr old, having her fall asleep in your arms then waking up to her sucking your c--k and having her c--t the next morning, way better f--k than her mum